Sunday, May 14, 2006

It could have been worse...

... he could have put them in the dryer.

*sighs*

My Easter Dreams 3/4 pants that I made for Tara will never be the same again. They are all fuzzy. He even managed to wash them with some of her nappies with velcro tabs.. you can see where they stuck to the wool...

What is so frikken hard about these requests...

  • Keep Tara's stuff separate from your own
  • Whites do not go with black or blue or red
  • No woolens in the wash at all
  • Nappies can be washed in their own load
ARGH

I just want to cry. What the fuck am I doing a knitting course for if he is just going to bloody wreck everything.

He did not even say sorry.

Men.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That man just doesn't listen when it comes to washing does he!!!
If I were you, I'd be putting a padlock on the washing machine! Or even better - BIG RED LETTERS stating what can go in with what and what can't ;-)
B
xx

Stacey said...

Yeah a big sign above the machine. Bloody hell. *hugs*

Mr B said...

Oh bugger ! I agree a big sign on the washing machine is needed. :-)