Sunday, May 07, 2006

Too pissed to think of catchy heading..

... just came back from visiting my family... will do a nice lovely post about that tomorrow.

In the mean time going to yell and scream...

Dog fucking shat in the car - on my leg - on my doona - the smell is fucking everywhere!
The washing machine still is not fixed so I cannot even put stuff in the wash...
The dog is being a right bitch
The cats are fighting
I am sick of the bugs in the house...
I miss my mum
I miss my family
I hate peak hour traffic in sydney

I am sure I could think of more, but I am too upset... everything just comes crashing down.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

**********HUGS************

Bec said...

It's Bec from C'ville!
Of course you can add me. I had a read of some of your posts. You crack me up! I work in Surry Hills so now we're really not far from each other.

~Bec