Saturday, May 20, 2006

So many things to do... and so little time!

I was hit by a truck today... when I remembered half of the things I need to do ;)

Send Sue folio package
Send Ali folio package
Send Bek folio package
Send Mel folio package
Send Ali rest of folio package
Finalise NM logo

Am busy tomorrow...
Am free Monday, so guess what I am doing then ;)
Am busy Tuseday morning with mothers group, then Nappycino/advocacy meeting
Am free Wednesday - I think....
Yoga Thursday
Working Friday.

Oooh! I forgot to mention it here! I have been hired back by my old company to do some casual graphics work for them! It is actually very exciting for me. I go to the office once a week for the first two weeks, and then not sure after that. Tara comes with (part of my work conditions)... Very exciting. As much as Stacey can attest to how much I loathed this place when I was working there, I think a lot of that had to do with me being burnt out...

Yay for me setting down the T and C!!

4 comments:

Bec said...

Thanks! I'm at Sydney Community College. I tried knitting - not so good at it. You should come meet up for a crafty session sometime. I'm meeting up with another craftster in Surry Hills tonight for a gab and some crochet! Thanks for the comment.
~Bec

Mr B said...

Oh I love that you can bring Tara into work with you. Thats tops !

Bec said...

We'll be at Cossie's on Crown St. at 5:30 tonight. Can't miss us - we'll have yarn all over the table I imagine! Come one over!!!
~B

Jayne said...

Yay, congrats on baby friendly job! :)