Wednesday, May 24, 2006

All that I never was...

We just got Tara's BC... (I was slack, alright...)

I did not realise that they actually put occupation on the certificate... I just figured it was for "statistics"...

I've not stopped crying since.

"Dog Walker"

it just reads "Looser Deadbeat Parent" to me...

*sighs*

It's as if those two words have summed up just how useless I sometimes feel...

I would have felt better if it read "Graphic Designer" (which is what I see myself as) or a secretary, or student...

3 comments:

Jayne said...

((hugs)) I dont think dog walker sounds bad-at least it sounds more interesting than mine did on Liam's "shop assistant" Like I'm a 15 year old working as a check out chick, not a person who'd studied fashion design working in a costume store. Oh well. If you hate dog walker that much, can you get it reprinted? say it was a typo or something..

Grumpy said...

Some thoughts....
You have an interesting story to tell her when she grows up!

I agree see if you can get reprinted and just say they typed the wrong info.

Anonymous said...

awww. I'd see if I could get it reprinted.

For what it's worth on Judes it says James is a plumber and I am a project manager. Both untrue. But like the poster above said, it'll be a story to tell when he is older.