Sunday, March 30, 2008

The generosity is bursting my heart

As many of you know, I am setting up a new business. Due to lack of funds, lack of a sewing machine, and lack of product, my store has been put on hold - yet again! argh. It is gut wrenching to get my hopes up and have them break again.

So, while venting to a friend (who is also a supplier!) last night, an arrangement was made. OMG. How wonderful! This means that I will be able to get the sling side of the business working, which will hopefully fund the new sewing machine! Which will get the nappies working again. The fact I have no money has made it really difficult to buy stock of any sort. Hopefully this will get me off the ground a bit more.

Also, since the store side of things was not going strong, I have put the website up with some custom made Doula and CBE graphics for people to buy. Significantly cheaper than a custom design (but you don't get full perks with a premade), and pretty much ready to go. So if you know someone in the Birth field, http://www.mamaluna.com.au is the place to go. I'll be uploading the proper site in the near future (once the CSS gets unkinked!)



I am just bursting with the generosity of Belinda. Don't forget to check out her store!!

http://www.bearhugbaby.com.au

:D

3 comments:

Mr B said...

Oh thats so cool, goodluck with your new business Kristie :-)

nimitybelle said...

Oh my god- You are an absolute legend! You have been busy!!!
It looks amazing - hopefully we can catch up sometime soon now that we have moved back to Sydney?!
xoxo

Buffy Stun-Hers said...

The new site looks awesome and i love some of your logos, if you and i dint live so near each other i think i would steal your business name as well :) hope it all goes well it looks great