Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Randon Stuff

Tara did wees on the potty.
She counted to three mimicking me - and then changed her mind.
She knows that keys unlock doors.
She loves to drink bath water (blergh!)
Tara likes to try and skip.
She says thankyou lots.
And How are you. Though I think I might be the only one who hears these things.
She is too cute for words.
She loves to pat other kids. They have fur too. ;)
We are about to do up a big girl's room for her. I think she may even sleep better there than in our room.
She loves to dance lots.
She knows where her head, ears, eyes, nose and mouth are.
Tara loves to try and dress herself.
She now has her very own cabbage patch doll. I want to find one that looks like her. or find a doll that is made to look like her.

in other news, we have the car and there is much car love.
I've been very slack with wedding stuff.


We saw a man about some rings last night. Ally chose one he liked. I preferred the other one, but he's the one who has to wear it! We got a quote for my ring too. made like the one I saw in Warrnambool. It'll be half the cost of the premade ring. I don't want to really have a ring that fits mine, but this jeweller once again said that it'll damage my engagement ring if I don't have one fit. I feel really anxious about the whole ring thing. Its a case of I am damned if I do, damned if I don't.

1 comment:

Mr B said...

Lovely Clever Girl :-)

I want a cabbage patch doll for Freya too.