Monday, August 20, 2007

Can I just say...

Can I just say that my online store is going to ROCK when I get it going?

I have been brainstorming like no tomorrow with product ideas and suppliers and things like that.

I have so much organised - all except the money. Once I buy the domain and the business name, then I'll be all set. I am just so in love with my concept. Sure there are other ones out there, but I will have some unique things to sell, and I am going to be small scale. At least to start with.

It's all going to get me towards my goal of being a doula. The store will generate funds so that I can pay for my stuff.

In the mean time, I will go to the next ABA meeting with regards to being a counselor and will decide shortly if that is what I will do.

I might see if I can transfer my doula course to someone else until I can get the money to pay for it upfront... and time to be a doula. Who knows.

but my store. my store is going to be unreal and funky and will make me happy! Something I can do from home, and look after Tara and bub and reach out to people.

Now.... just to win lotto and start it all!

Sometimes I love my creative brain!

1 comment:

greendraggon said...

but my store. my store is going to be unreal and funky and will make me happy! Something I can do from home, and look after Tara and bub and reach out to people.

Some kind of hint here????????????