Saturday, August 18, 2007

More Random Stuff

I have been asked to become a community educator, or a breastfeeding counsellor. It is something I really want to do, but was going to do it after I do the doula stuff.. but since that is in limbo... maybe I should look more into it.

My little home business thingo linked to the doula stuff I was planning is slowly taking off... when I say taking off I mean, I have ideas flowing and a website in the process of design....

I need to start doing something.

If only "something" did not require money to start up!

3 comments:

Mr B said...

Oh good on you, good luck :-)

Bin said...

Oh, do it Kristie :) the ABA training is awesome, well help you with the other goals, and what's more, you won't have to pay for it :) I cannot speak highly enough of the ABA training, and now you can get an accredited certificate IV which will look lovely on your resume for your business :)

Rachael said...

Yeah, I reckon do it, too! If only because I *just* handed in all my paperwork to get started on my training. Would be ace to have someone to go through the training with, if you decide to do it. Best bit, is like Bin says, it's free! LOL