Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Love you. I do!

It has been too long. I know. I suck. Let's move on, shall we?

Tara is adorable. Today we were at an ABA meeting showing people how to use slings and baby carriers and I had Tara in a front carry ring sling for a while. She grabbed me by the cheeks and planted a gentle kiss on my lips. Again. And again. And again! It was a magical moment of kissing.

We have been having a lot of fun out recently. It is lovely. I enjoy her so much. Most of the time at least!!

Her language is slowly taking off. She's speaking in many sentences at the moment. Unfortunately I am the only one who can understand her. And it's not just me interpreting what she is saying, I can hear the different sounds she makes and knows what it is she wants. Ally has to often ask me to translate for him because he has no idea.

I am on the hunt for a blue and black tutu at the moment. I found one on etsy that I love, but I would prefer to keep the money in australia and pay less money for it (it's still cheap, so I might do it anyways). I might make her a white tutu to start with though since i have so much tulle left over from the wedding. Here is the Etsy listing.

I am doing OK. I am still very down about not being pregnant and as much as I try not to think about it, we are coming up to a year soon and while that is not long in many peoples books, it is a long time for me. I really really need to get myself to a doctor and get myself looked at. Though, as the saying goes, it takes two to tango, so we should probably see the doc together and take it from there. I am over the heartbreak though. My cycles are all over the place My last cycle was 49 days.

I am trying to do some websites at the moment. Some very exciting things going on. If only I could get the other half to understand I am serious when I request he does something in regards to domains and hosting and things like that. It would make it a lot easier.

Leah at http://ozazure.blogspot.com posted about Reborn Dolls the other day with a video link. It connects my latest obsession with trying to find one of these dolls. I can't afford a workshop yet, and am not sure I really want to get into the painting side, though, I probably would if I had the space. I really need to make the studio usable upstairs. Anyways, at the moment I am designing a website for two places, one for a SAHM, the other for a Reborn Nursery (none in particular). I am hoping I might be able to trade the website design template and all the graphics associated with it (and a domain name as well) as a package to someone who might like to trade for a Doll. I Just need to find the perfect Kit at the moment. I have fallen in love with the folks at Bountiful Baby and am part of the forums there. They have been so lovely!! Hopefully someone there will fall in love with my Website stuff and will trade off for a doll. Each doll values from between $150 and $500 - with some getting up in the thousands. This is one of my favourite Dolls... Paisley . NOw wile I understand some people are not very into these dolls, for me I adore both the newborn aspect, but I really appreciate the artistic skill need to make one of these dolls REAL. I am *very* fussy with the type of doll I like.. though many are cute and beautiful, there are some things I prefer not to see on a doll, and some things that I really think a doll needs..... argh. I am such a critic LOL.

My best friend Ruby was up for a week. I missed her the moment she left. She was amazing to have here and really helped me, and I think picked up my spirits a bit. I think I have been trapped in a bit of a slump and having her here really helped pull me out of it a bit. I am glad she visited, even if it was because she had to get out of warrnambool.

My course is goign good, though I really need to get back into it a bit more. I have been having a bit of a rest but I think it is time to pull up my bootstraps. I am itching to start taking clients... I really should get my act together though!!

Right... I think this is enough for now... I have not died. I am still around. Miss you all. I follow your blogs lots! Post your blog below though in case I don't - I will add you to my feed!

Much love

K xx

1 comment:

SinlessTouch said...

wow, you have some cute and cuddly love dolls there. I think i fell in love with it the moment i saw it.