Friday, June 20, 2008

Two Posts in Two days... whatever will you do?!

You'd think that after 5 years of living here, my neighbours would have had enough of yelling each other. But noooo. As each subsequent child gets older, and hits their later adolescent years the fights get louder.

Mental note for anyone hiring vehicles. If you are ever asked to top up the fuel - please take note of what fuel the vehicle requires. Otherwise the people who use it next will not be very happy little cookies. Just ask Ally.

Tara apparently had no problems with day care today. And someone even brushed her hair! (it was such a mess when I sent her!)

If you found some money on the ground (more than ten bucks) what would you do with it? If you take the money, will Karma come back and bite you? Or is Karma just rewarding you for all the prior good deeds? Would handing it in be slapping poor Karma in the face? Or exponentially increasing the bounty for next time?

Is it wrong to feel fluttery when a workman flashes you "one of those smiles" when you are standing right next to your husband?

I love my new handbag. Ruby you inspired me when you were here with all your talk of finding the right bag.

I am adoring bellydancing. Now, if only I was good at it.

My eyes are barely staying open.

Good Night.

No comments: