Friday, May 02, 2008

Sewing Machines

Well, as many of you know my plans for the business went a little south when I did not get the sewing machine for christmas. Well, I plan to put one on layby this weekend or next.

I am looking at the following machines - yes, they are all Janome. This is important!

Click on the name of the machine to view the brochure!

CS995 <---- has speed control, memory function, alphabet included in stitches, unsure on the superior feed system (7 contact spots where the foot is) $799

DC3050 <----- no speed control, can handle extra fabric depth, no superior feed system, memory function... $699

MC3500 <----- has speed control, superior feed system , not as many stitches, $599

625e <----- speed control, limited stitches, heavy duty, no superior feed system. heavy duty $449

So do any of you have any of these machines?

I really want to put one on layby this weekend somewhere... and I have narrowed it down to those machines.

your wisdom is appreciated!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry hon, no experience with any of those machines. Mines the semi industrial straight stitch, but agree about it needing to be a Janome! I won't use anything but ;)

Jenni said...

I'm no help, I'm a Bernina addict. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Kristie, I've got the 3050 and love it. Granted, I've only used it for basic sewing, have not yet needed to do zips, buttonholes or quilting but I've bveen assured it will handle these with ease. I really liked the choices of stitches it came with as well, great for little features on your work. :)

Mary said...

so, what did you get???