Sunday, May 04, 2008

Yay me! Results for my tests.

OK. I have two left, but I need to do some more study for those (want them done by the end of the week).

The last couple of weeks i have been making some progress on my course. I have managed to polish off 6 tests in the last couple of weeks.

My marks have been OK. Considering they are multiple choice, true or false, open tests you can download ahead of time, I consider the fact I have dropped the ball a few times a bit sad. But tonight I have scored full marks on TWO of my tests! And I had a grade amended on another test because I proved the question was left open to interpretation and I proved my case for the answer. Yay me!

So, two left in this series (Physiology of Birth tests), another on teaching in the next module, my assignment (which the first part is written in detail, need to do some more) and then the next modules (the teaching stuff).

I am feeling motivated and excited, which is nice for a change.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

YAY for motivation! Oh and you've been tagged ;).