Thursday, January 10, 2008

Now it is my turn!

Bah Humbug! Now I am sick!

Tara is SLOWLY on the mend. She's got a flu virus of some sort that has manifested in a very nasty way resulting in a measles-like rash all over her body. She's eaten a bit today and is drinking again, but she's sleeping it all off (with the help of some medication). She's been in agony (screaming owie over and over for 4 days) so we've helped her calm down a bit.

The corners of her mouth have split and are infected, but getting better. It's halted any persistent booby that she may have wanted 'cause she can't open her mouth to feed effectively. Poor poppet.

But she did sleep all night (great for her), but as I came down with tonsilitis, I never managed to sleep through. I repeat, bah-humbug.


In other circles, I am sending love and light to my sister.

1 comment:

Leah said...

jeepers, they are some nasty lurgies you have been battling! Hope you're all on the mend.