Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year - Welcome 2008

I was looking forward to doing a really special start of the year post, but instead I am feeling miserable and cranky.

Last night I thought I was pregnant. This morning my Period arrived.

It is amazing the emotions you can go through in such an amount of time. I'd thought for Days I could have been pregnant - I mean, I'd done a test and was sure I could see a line, but knew that others would not be able to see it. I was very late with my period and was clinging onto hope. Well the new year brought me just another Flo'

I'm disappointed, a little sad, a little bit in pain (physical). I guess we'll get there.

So, I thought about new years resolutions. I am not one for making them much. I usually break them. The feeble attempts to wish away my weight, get a degree, do something exciting. yada yada. This year will be simple.

*Visit a Naturopath
*Learn to be a cleaner person
*Clean the backyard
*Get Pregnant
*Have a homebirth
*Do my ABA counselling course
*Resume my CBI course
*Launch Mamaluna
*Be gentler to Tara
*Be deeper with Ally

That's all I need to focus on I think. I think that's a fair bit actually. I hope I have the strength to do it all.

So I'm going to sign off. I promise to do the Christmas blog post soon... I'll back date it so keep an eye out.

In the mean time. Happy New Year. Love to all.

4 comments:

Ish said...

So sorry Kristie HUGS

Leah said...

wishing you lots of luck with your goals this year, tho I must disagree about simplicity - it'd be a massive year with just half of them :) but maybe the simplicity is a straightforward desire, unlike "should" type resolutions!! :)

Mr B said...

Sounds like a good New Years list to me :-)

Lots of ((Hugs)) Kristie. Sending tons of babydust your way.

casso said...

Oh Kristie, am so sorry to read about it. That is a pretty impressive resolution list!