Sunday, November 26, 2006

Parties! Argh!

Gotta love it when people drive 6 hours to come to a Party... only to arrive on the wrong fricken day!!!

We went out for dinner with my Dad and his wife last night, and had a superb meal. Oh wow.

Had a lovely evening, was very nice. Tara got the little people barn yard set... *love* little people!! It is funny, 'cause I was looking at that yesterday for her... lol.

Might get Tara a necklace for her birthday (thanks Leah!). Ally would get her ears pierced if he had a choice... I am still not sold on it.. though she would look *so* cute and girlie!! but the pain.. not sure. then again, her reaction to the injections the other day was fine... go figure.

So... my numbers for my party (tara's party) are going up and then down. I am having a one year olds birthday... and some people have now decided not to bring their kids. Not happy jan. I understand it is a restaurant - but if I wanted ONLY adults, I would have gone somewhere a little posher than a Tex Mex place.. I hired this place because of these kids!!! argh.

So now... I need to work out who is coming...

Ally and Me and Tara
I
H and G
J and N
J and L
C and S
S (poss)


So much for increasing my table to 20... I lost 4 people just last night. Oh well. not going to stress. It's less cakeage charge I need to pay!

No comments: