Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Score!

Today I had some pocket money - so I went to the bookstore.

I came out with the following...

Parenting for a Peaceful World
Bach Flower Remedies for Women
Birth Reborn: What Childbirth Should be

For the grand total of $14.

PfaPW was all of $3... it was on sale for half the marked price... considering it retails for $30 or so... I think I did good.


If people want to buy me stuff... Spiritual Midwifery is on my most wanted list.. haha And the Birth Partner (Stace - gotta send yours back to you LOL as well as all your other books)



Tara cuteness:

She is crawling (properly now - not just inch-worming) but at the moment she has propped herself up on a box and is scooting around the floor on it.... ubercutiness.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow what a score! And no rush, not preggo yet LOL!

Grumpy said...

Darn, I wish I had known you wanted the Birth Partner, I just sent mine off to my doula.