Friday, August 04, 2006

Oooh.. Tag, you're it!!

Oh look! I have been tagged!!

Ok, here goes...

1. One book that changed your life: To Kill a Mockingbird. It was one of the first books I truly read into, studied, understood and appreciated. Harper Lee IMO was just brilliant.

2. One book that you've read more than once: By the River Piedra I sat down and wept (Paulo Cohelo). This book resonates with me on so many levels. Not just about the christianity, because I think it goes way beyond that. It is about rebirth, the love of a mother, the depth to which femininity reigns in our wold. And it is a love story like no other I have read.

3. One book you'd want on a desert island: The idiots guide to being stranded on a desert island.

4. One book that made you laugh: Daddy's having a horse.

5. One book that made you cry: oh... lots... um. off the top of my head though...? LOL.. brain malfunction!

6. One book that you wish had been written: The kiddie story in my head.

7. One book you wish had never been written: Babywise is a good start.. Maybe Tizzie Hall's stuff...?

8. One book you're currently reading: Only one? I have started about a dozen! NCSS, reading magic, children are people too.. etc.

9. One book you've been meaning to read: The Red Tent and the Continuum Concept

Targets in site - only doing three: Belinda (BHB), Iain (ok, you don't HAVE to :P), Siobhan

2 comments:

Iain said...

Ok, I'm in.

Unknown said...

Me too...when I get a few moments to think ;-)