Wednesday, July 12, 2006

To cloth, or not to cloth, that is the question

At least, that is the question the pregnant manager at Hungry Jacks asked me on Saturday night.

Lucky for me (or her!) I had my fancy light blue butterfly KIC sitting right at the top of the nappy bag. She was taken by it.

We got talking lots, especially about slings too, and I gave her my business card. She plans to breastfeed, was thinking of doing 50/50 cloth/dispies and was interested in baby wearing. She is having bubs at RPAH and so I suggested she contact me in the future to have a talk/catch up/friendly cuppa 'cause she has no family support around.

I know only too well what that is like.

Fingers crossed she does contact me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh the things you talk about in strange places when you become a mum ;-)
WAY TO GO!!!