Monday, July 10, 2006

Been Stalked.

I knew she'd rear her ugly head soon. At least, I assumed it was her. Sure enough, knock knock. Who's There? Aunt Flo.

F**k Off. I'm not ready for you yet.

I've been getting lots of signs, though was suspicious to the point of buying a pregnancy test today.

Oooops. Shows I am a little out of touch when it comes to reading my body.

I knew about the CM... had kept track. Was feeling pain last week... thought I'd probably know next week if it was Flo. She decided to come early.

Pregnancy Test is definately negative!

2 comments:

Leah said...

If it is any consolation, I was SURE my period was coming any second when I was unexpectedly pregnant with Audrey, that's why I was daft about it for so long - think the symptoms are pretty similar!

Mr B said...

Oh bugger !