Friday, July 04, 2008

Feeling Spesh.

I have new hair. Cut. Colour. Blowwave. I almost feel like a new woman. I even have two new pairs of jeans and a top to round off the feeling.

Now, if only I could loose some weight and really feel like a new woman. I think maybe I need to do some more belly dancing...

However. Having said that, my feet might not cope with that. I consulted Dr Google tonight (hehe) and think I may have Tendocalcaneal bursitis... having looked up numerous places on the net I am convinced. And I think the pain in my heels would agree.

My mummy just went home today. Tara and I both miss her already. "Nanna Dom" (Nanna gone)... "Nanna gone?".... Tara then runs off to find her in the house...

We went shopping. Took a ferry down the parramatta river. Had dinner with friends. Nice time. Too short.

OOoh. in other news, I have a breast pump kit for loan now.. :) a massive box of stuff donated to me to help my AP friends :) how cool eh?

Now... back to my pain problem... argh!!!! I think I need drugs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! I want to see Pics now!! xx

Megz said...

You must see a chiropractor! Dr. Google is dangerous...I would know.