Sunday, July 20, 2008

Loosing things (and my mind)

How is it I can go to the shops and buy 100 things (close!) on the spare of a moment, and yet when I get home I cannot find the ONE thing I specifically wanted to get from the store? ARGH! It's on the receipt. I remember seeing it. I remember holding it. I am almost certain I have seen it since I got home. But do you think I can find it right at this moment when I want to use it? *headdesk*

So, the 100 things. I happened to walk into Kmart when they had a 20c sale. I bought BEADS. Lots of BEADS. And scrapbooking stuff too. Did I mention beads?

What have I lost? 5m of Elastic Nylon thread for beads (which is what i went to the store for in the first place!). I have the Nylon thread, but not the elastic. dagnabbit! AND it was not a 20c purchase. It set me back $1.50!!!

*sigh* Added to my frustrations I cannot, for the life of me, find my box of swarovski crystals from the wedding. with all my crystals, my pearls, the works. *sigh*

1 comment:

Mr B said...

Beads !! Ooooo have fun and blog what you make :-)