Friday, September 19, 2008

Bags!

If someone was after a stylish camera bag that preferably did not look like a camera bag, what would you recommend?

Must suit a big style camera/dslr style. Padding etc. Room for extras (batteries, flash, perhaps extra lens... and a change of clothes for a 3 year old.

Would prefer messenger style with wide shoulder strap (though depending on bag this is not essentially a major influence).

I really like tracyjoy.com - both the Joey and the Kristine. though I would be worried I'd looks the flaps!

Etsy have a few options... xcessRise and stitchwicked for instance

George Gina & Lucy have some nice stuff... if only their website was easy to navigate! and if they were not $200 a pop.

Spam me people! Spam me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristie,
stop by my etsy shop for some handmade handbag originals!

www.hoganfe.etsy.com

p.s.: if you see something in my sold items I can probably relist it for you.

Happy Weekend!
Mary
hoganfe handbags

Jayne said...

$200 a pop! I bought mine at Big W for about $40! But it is definitely the generic "looks like a camera bag" type :)