Thursday, November 22, 2007

It's terrible!

It is so terrible. How much I have neglected this blog. I just have been busy and tired and then feeling horrible for not blogging and so I don't blog LOL.

I thought I had better just break the ice and jump in again.

So many things I need to blog about that have gone on, but I can't think of any of them right now!

Tara has her birthday party on Sunday. Am very excited. Butterflies and fairies.

Ally and I have been both working hard on our respective new businesses. I ordered brand labels today for my nappies.

I've got the money to order my microfleece - I wish I could pay for it now LOL. but the shipment of fabric has not come in yet. I should have just told the lady to keep her money when she paid for some work - I'm just going to spend it going back to her!

I have submitted my artwork for my business cards. I hope I get the celloglazed ones, but if not, I will be happy with the value cards. Can't complain about freebie cards.

Sunburn sux. My back is itchy and starting to peel.

I now own a snap press.

Tara is still not really talking - I think she may actually have a tongue tie. But as I have said elsewhere, maybe I am just projecting my fears - though having done some research it seems more likely she does have one. would explain a lot of issues in the beginning.

Not long until christmas. I am looking forward to it - though it's going to be me sewing a lot!

I miss Ruby and Alice tonnes. I miss the closeness we had during the wedding phase.

Um. can't think of much right now - but at least I have broken the blogging drought.

xx

3 comments:

Leah said...

nice to see you checking in and what youve been up to :) cant wait to see the nappies and like when the big time comes! :)

Michelle said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere! :D You're not the only one who's been lax... my blog is the elephant in the corner of the room that I'm trying not to feel guilty about neglecting. Can't wait to see the product range when your website goes live.

Anonymous said...

i wondered where you were?!!!

meanwhile i have blogged way too much for you to even catch up hehe x