Monday, July 16, 2007

All about Tara.

She says words. OK, so they are not words, but I can hear what she says.

"Hello"
"Thankyou"
"Oh-Oh"
"Mmmmmmm!"

they are probably her favourites.


She has started pulling cheesy grin faces.

She looks like a little girl now. This last month she has really changed.

She loves to try and dress herself. Today it was a green teeshirt over the feet, and my knickers over her head. But she is trying.

She loves milk in a cup when I have my morning coffee. She'd have coffee if we would allow it... it must run through her veins.

She loves giving cuddles and kisses.

She almost strangled the cat trying to give it kisses.

The telephone is still her favourite thing.

She loves baths.

She can brush her hair.

She loves to run.

She melts my heart.

No comments: