Thursday, June 15, 2006

Grand Plans for the small stuff...

So much has been going on the last week - I am so slack with my blogging at the moment!

On Friday we went to my Dad's place and we stayed for the long weekend. Tara was spoilt rotten and had anyone and everyone wrapped around her fingers. She came home with a new wardrobe of clothing.

Talking about a wardrobe. Kmart has something for sale that I want because it is ridiculously cheap. But where would I put a set of six drawers? I actually *NEED* this, but don't know where it would go... mmmm besides, not sure how it would fit in the car.

Back to talking about Dad. It was a pretty pleasant visit all in all and I found out that my grandmother will be coming to Australia. I am very excited about this. I hope she gets her insurance worked out. otherwise it is a no go, but I would love to see her *one more time* and for her to meet Tara. It'll be great!

Went to the movies today and saw "The Break Up". The beginning was hilarious. Then it kinda dwindled out. It was pretty good light hearted entertainment and certainly worth the cheap $9 ticket for the Mum's and Bub's session... but it was not *great*. It's certainly not a movie you go to *think* through.

Tara is officially size 00 now I think. We bought her a dress on the weekend that was 000 because there were no 00 sizes, and well, she wore it as a tunic top today (which was unbelievably cute!!!). My girl is growing up ;)

My sister is going through so much at the moment. It is moments like this where I really wish I was home to help her through some of this, but not sure how I would be able to help her. At least she is getting through some emotions and having some "breakthroughs" (*wink*). It is amazing how sexual abuse in the past can bring up things now... I look at Tara and I get so paranoid something will happen to her. I would protect her with my life. And I can understand why my dad always said he would kill anyone who touched his girls. Mmmmm, Daddy, I hope you are sitting down when you find out what happened. And that mum removes the knives from your reach.

My brain seems to stop processing a lot at the moment. Meh.

I am working tomorrow.. Yay. will pay for some of my recent splurges.

Was talking to a friend about when to go for kiddos duos. She would be quite happy to fall pregnant tomorrow. I know a lot of women like this. I am too scared to just yet... But I think by the time Tara is 18 months I'll be ready to consider it. Maybe.

Things to do in the next two months:

*register business name
*find my ABN or sign up for a new one since the business registry cannot find the old one.
*register domain name
*business plan write up
*design site
*contact suppliers (have two on board so far and emailed a few more)
*buy stock
*get business cards

Lots more, bu t that is what is on the top of my mind right now. It is exciting that Ally is on board with this too!

I have fluffy mail waiting for me in the outer regions. It is very exciting!!!

OK.. fingers freezing off. There was more I was wanting to write, but I am too cold!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds exciting :D

Miss you guys so much. Any recent photos of Tara?