Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Dreams Shattered.

Ever have a dream that you've had for so long it's just part of your conciousness?

Mine was just shattered. Since I was 15 or so I have wanted a particular building in a the town I grew up in. I have told everyone about it - or so I thought - it seems mum didn't know. Anyway. The place went up for sale, and was sold yesterday. YESTERDAY~

What makes it hurt more is that it was affordable. To an extent - needed lots of work. But I have wanted it so much.... and now it has gone. I doubt it will be on the market again - at least for probably 10 - 20 years...

I think I could cry. This has been my dream property and just when I think we could afford something (with the bonus from the gov etc)... argh. I think I *will* cry.

This is it.

5 comments:

Jayne said...

That sucks Kristie :( I totally understand. BTW the house you posted a pic of on AB is so cute and cheap! Is that in the same town? (link no longer working)

Jayne said...

um..also...maybe your dream isnt shattered? Maybe this is the universe's way of making you realise what you want? Perhaps it was bought by an investor and you could move there and rent it-and later buy? Just as an example. You never know. Or they might decide later it's not what they were after. Then again-maybe it's just not right for you.I remember lusting after this house in my old suburb which I loved so much, which was for sale. I walked by it and seriously LOA'd it-or tried to. Anyway, it was taken off the market and put up for rent. I was overjoyed and rented it asap. Turned out the next door neighbour was a total prick and we ended up moving :(

Anyway, the point of that was to say if could still be something you could viably have-or not-and if not it may not be what you'd want in the end anyway :)

Mr B said...

Yeah thats a good idea Jayne, why don't you find out if its available for renting ??

((Hugs)) sorry kristie, its really disappointing when you miss out on something youve been longing for.

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Sorry to hear that. My Dad has one of those buildings. He's always dreamed of having it, and recently, it sold (and worse, was knocked down to build something new and ugly) and he was shattered.

Nexus said...

Want to get $1 per referrer man or $2 per referrer woman and get free debit card?

Sign up www.tinyurl.com/signupfriendfinder


-http://bloginners.blogspot.com-