Saturday, October 20, 2007

Welcome Summer

Sorry for the lack in posting. I've been wallowing a little.

Today we decided to get out of the house and we went and stocked up on some swimming stuff and we went to the pool!

I got a new pair of bathers (and some razors *cough*). They are beautifully boring - a black one piece. But for the first time in years I did not feel self concious in them! Woot! I am going to make a sarong to go with them - maybe even a couple. I think I am going to like summer this year.

Tara loved the pool She got a little braver as time went on... but is still a bit of a nervous wreck with her head going under. Hopefully it gets better over time though because I hate seeing her freak out!

Signing up with the ABA for their Counselling course. Bit excited. Bit scared too. Hopefully I do great!

I need to get cracking on my business. Need to buy the domain name this week - hopefully. And get the site running. And make some kits for it.

I want to have stock ready to go for the end of November. Do a short sale - and intro sale for christmas stuff, and then will close over christmas before opening in mid Jan... I think that is my plan. During christmas hols I plan to sew up my stock nappies... fingers crossed!!!

I am thinking of looking for some sewers to do some sewing for me though for tedious things like boosters. Still thinking though.

Reminds me. I need to send an invoice!

Life is cruising. Although getting married has not changed our lifestyle much in the scheme of things, there is something so intimate about knowing you are committed to one person for the duration of your lives and that they WANT to spend the rest of their lives with YOU. makes my heart melt.

Pro photos coming soon! I have seen two. My photographer is teasing me with only posting two. *breaths* I can wait a couple more days! She's gone away for the weekend... she needs the break! (from me hassling her hahaha!)

life is good!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The photos look absolutely fantastic! We'll definitely be buying a few prints. :D