Saturday, February 24, 2007

Curse of the bloody dress...

Yes yes... slack blogger... get over it ;)

I will update soon, I promise.

I am having a moment this afternoon. I am not entirely happy with the dress I have bought. Sure, I can alter it - but it is going to need extensive altering (now that I look at it closer) if I want it to be how I like.. otherwise I just deal with it as is... It does not have a train... and I am mourning the lack of train. Stupid Bridezilla that I am.

I found a new dress. I can only purchase online, but I know that it would suit, because it is basically the same cut as the dress the dressmaker was going to make me.. (the one I designed with her...) I could choose the colour, though I like the colour advertised, and it is already beaded (I could add more from the stashes I have just made for the current dress - and then sell off all my other beads that I bought... )

I might have to wait until Ruby comes up for holidays (next month) and get her to look at me in my dress (here is a pic of it hanging up... ) and as much as it looks ok on me.. I am not sure I *love* it... at the same time... as my last post said... it is just a dress.... isn't it?

Maybe I could just sell myself on a street corner for a couple of weekends....

1 comment:

Iain said...

decisions like these are always problematic, having another view point helps even if only to help coalesce your own thoughts.

Oh lunch is easier for me anytime, though I can do dinners next week, let me know when is convenient for you.